methinks Spring Release
methinks just released a lot of new features and functionality making 1-on-1 and group interviews easier and more efficient to execute from your phone or PC.
- New, simplified project creation UX on methinks web.
- New survey preview lets you review and experience the survey before it’s sent to panelists.
- For simple survey responses, Thinkers can now answer questions via a PC-browser or mobile-web session, no need to update or open the Thinker App.
- New project UI update for participants on the Thinker iOS app.
- Research invitations for non-methinks panelists are now editable, allowing custom branding and customized content.
- Questions for video interviews and Screener questions can now be grouped together in sections.
Additionally, we’ve made improvements to our app user experience, eliminating clicks and streamlining processes based on feedback and input from our customers.
If you are looking for awesome content writers to create winning content, we have an exclusive offer for you from our partner Narrato.io. Narrato is offering an exclusive 25% discount to methinks’ customers and followers on content order of any size – use coupon code METKAPR20 to avail the offer at https://narrato.io/.
Narrato also has a $1/article trial, which is a great way to get started.
More about Narrato.io: It is a leading platform to order quality content, fast – from thousands of quality-vetted writers intelligently matched to your order using smart algorithms. The platform supports content orders for blog posts, articles, website copy, product descriptions and more. Free plagiarism checks and free images are some other cool features of Narrato.
Don't Miss Out
Blog: Live Sports Fans Share Insights on Spectator Life During and After COVID-19
methinks conducted a public opinion poll and video interviews with live sports fans to gain participants insights about spectator life during and after COVID-19. Check out this blog post to understand spectator insights and watch how easy and fast is to understand your audience by using methinks. Read more.
Want to Learn More?
Capture key customer insights for your product and marketing planning – stay ahead of the competition and feel confident that you know your customers.